Retro Style Men’s Automatic Wrist Watch
* NO BATTERIES NEEDED: This watch is Automatic self-winding mechanical movement, it is powered by the motion of the wearer’s wrist. For first time wear the crown must be turned clockwise about 15-20 full turns. If the watch is not worn for 8 or more hours per day, it will work slower than usual or even stop briefly.
* SKELETON WATCH: featuring skeleton dial with exhibition case back which is self-winding with the motion of your arm, or it can be wound by the crown to provide it energy.
* TRANSPARENT WATCH: Engraved, see-through intricate cutout dial and exhibition case-back allow you to watch on your wrist as the mechanism inside marks the passage of time.
* VINTAGE WATCH DESIGN：Bronze ion-plated metal case and hollow vintage bronze dial With arab numerals.
* IDEAL GIFT: A best gift for boyfriend,father,business partner,friend,brother,colleagues,family.
* OCCASIONS: The watch is suitable for every occasion (casual, business, party, outdoor, indoor activities or daily use).
Vintage Bronze Skeleton Dial
Vintage Bronze Case & Crown
promotion in time
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
|Upon receipt of your mechanical watch, you may need to set the time and wind the watch.
1 Pull the crown out to position 2
2 Turn the crown and make sure the hands are walking in clockwise direction.Stop turning when it reaches the current time.
3 Push the crown back to original place.
1. Wind it up by swinging it from side to side until the second hand starts moving.
2.Put your watch on your wrist,and then your watch will wind itself
You need to wear it more than 8 hours to ensure it work well as the spring winded itself by the movement of your arms.
1. When the watch is worn on, the main spring will be wound automatically through normal wrist movements.
2. To start the watch after it stops completely, wind it up by swinging it from side to side until the second hand starts moving. Then set the correct time before wearing the watch.
– Please wind up the watch before every usage
– Please wind the mechanical watch by screwing the crown clockwise for 15 to 20 complete revolutions .
Winding the crown over 20 can do harm to the watch.